Oakley SI M Frame Strike 2.0 Black/Clear Lens Description
Oakley SI Ballistic M FrameÂ® 2.0 ballistic glasses with excellent ballistic protection and extremely lightweight construction.
For years, Oakley has been an icon of excellent quality equipment for civilian users, and its professional branch, Standard Issue, ensures the safety of operators all over the world. The SI Ballistic M FrameÂ® 2.0 glasses are a perfect choice both for the shooting range and for difficult terrain applications . This model meets and exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 and MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013 standards.
The lens made of PlutoniteÂ® material, a specially developed variant of polycarbonate, guaranteed its above-average durability even for ballistic goggles. The use of Oakley High Definition Optics (HDOÂ®) technology ensures that the lenses perfectly transmits visible light and is free of any distortions over the entire field of view. It also provides protection against UVA, UVB radiation and a wavelength range up to 400 nm.
Ultra-light frame made of extremely durable O MatterÂ® material with an open design meets the requirements of ballistic norms and almost completely does not affect the field of view. It also allows the dynamic exchange of the viewfinder in the event of a change in lighting. Protectors equipped with overmold that limit unwanted eyeglass movement, show full compatibility with popular helmet systems.
Viewfinder - features:
- Made of PlutoniteÂ® material, high quality polycarbonate with excellent optical quality
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDOÂ®) technology with Polaric Ellipsoid â„¢ geometry
- UV protection to stop harmful ultraviolet UVA and UVB rays and blue to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of the ballistic standard MIL PRF-31013
- Reliable holding and a very good fit thanks to the UnobtainiumÂ® nose with hydrophilic properties
- Clear viewfinder has a visible light transmission of 89%, is intended for use in low light conditions or lack of it
- The Universal Clear viewfinder transmits the maximum amount of light and accurately reproduces the surrounding environment.
Frame - features:
- System for a very quick, tool-free lens replacement
- Ultralight design
- Full compatibility with NVH night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, CVC, PASGT helmets and similar
- Made of lightweight and resistant to stress and chemical substances O MatterÂ®
The set has a microfibre bag for storing and cleaning the glasses.
Frame color: Black
Lens color: Clear (transparent)
Weight: 30 g