for 10% off this price use code WARRIOR10 at the checkout
for 10% off use code EVERYTHING10 at the checkout
The Snugpak ® Bivvi Bag, perfect for UK Weather Conditions & protecting you from evaporative and convection heat loss and one of the Ten Essential Items for Hillwalking & Mountaineering. The Bivvi Bag is listed as an essential item within the ‘Freedom of the Hills Systems Approach’ to Hill Walking, providing emergency shelter for anyone participating in ventures and expeditions. Lightweight, waterproof and windproof, the Bivvi Bag provides protection from weather elements all year round and is small enough to be carried on it’s own for emergencies, as well as used in conjunction with an entire sleeping system for wild camping and tent based camping ventures.
• 300g Weight includes everything.
• Breathable High moisture-vapour transmission rate helps to keep you dry when you're active.
• Exceptionally lightweight, perfect when on the move.
• Stuff Sack Help reduce volume to give you extra space when travelling.
• 100% waterproof to help keep you dry.
• Mummy Shape Tapered at the bottom to minimise wasted space.
• Made of Paratex Dry, a lightweight, durable, 100% waterproof and breathable fabric. It makes an ideal protective shell for any of our sleeping bags, weighing only 300g. Exceptional breathability ensures user comfort in all conditions.
• Hydro Static Head in Excess of 5000mm (Hydrostatic Head) over 1500mm are generally considered waterproof
• Outer Fabric can be treated with a Durable Water Repellant (water repellency can be maintained by a cool tumble dry after washing and periodic re-treatment with suitable after care products such as Nikwax or Grangers)
• Supplied with its own stuff sack
• Width (Chest) 85cm
• Width (Foot) 65cm
• Length 228cm
• Standard - 13cm(H) x 10cm(W)
Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time