Warrior DCS DA5.56 Black Specs
1000D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 9.8 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 621 lbs / Fill 580 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 55.5 lbs / Fill 51.3 lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 3240
- Water Repellency: 100%
Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads;
- Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
- Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Fabrics, Webbing, Plastic Hardware and Threads are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Warrior only uses the highest quality ITW Military rated Clips and accessories imported from the USA.
This product is capable of holding NEXUS soft armour. Contact us for more details.
This product is capable of holding NEXUS hard armour. Contact us for more details.