Your Kit Is Ready To Purchase!
Please note as of the 1st of July 2013 Warrior is now using Crye Precision Approved Murdock Webbing on all its MultiCam Products.
500D Nylon Performance Specifications
• Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
• Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
• Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
• Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
• Water Repellency: 100%
• Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
• Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote Tan and Black
• 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
• 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
• 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads;
Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Fabrics, Webbing, Plastic Hardware and Threads are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Warrior only uses the highest quality ITW Military rated Clips and accessories imported from the USA.
Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time